On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Parred PF727003 Swing Quadcopter and Plane Minidrone with Flypad Controller Gift.
- Airfix un-opened, un-made plastic kit of a Handley Page Victor B, Mk2 BS, boxed
- E-1901 Audi Quattro A2 'Rally Safari 1984' - Brand New in Box
- 6368 190KV 6-12S Metal Brushless Motor RC Accessories for Balancing Scooter
- Traditional Garden Games Compendium of Games
- FORD FOCUS RS WRC HIGGINS THOMAS RAC 2001 Minichamps 430018997
- JAGUAR F-PACE SUV Model Cars 1 24 Open two doors Collection White Alloy Diecast
- LEGO 60138 City Police High Speed Chase Playset, Toy Helicopter and Sports Car S
- WWF Hasbro - Koko B. Ware (carte France)
- DAM Toys Elite Series SDU(Special Duties Unit) ASSAULT TEAM - LEADER 1 6 Figure
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers HA01 HA02 Balancer Equalizer Battery Solar System 48V For Lead-acid Batteris than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 Drone With Camera Helicopter Drone Camera Mini Drone Drone Camera Camera Selfie finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.