On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Welly 1 24 citroen van h cochon pig.
- Spektrum DX5 Pro DSMR Tx Only
- Greenland - BRAND NEW
- DINKY 159, MORRIS OXFORD SALOON, DARK GREEN , MINT IN BOX, ,
- 1 18 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (Red) Burago 18-12047
- Fiat 1100 Bandini Carrozzeria Motto Spider 1947 Red Jolly Model 1 43 JL0634 Mode
- Reefscape TMC lego Limited Edition Boxing Shrimp New sealed In Box
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 Prowl Nissan Fairlady 280Z Police Car Vehicle Toy
- King & Land Ww2 Deutsche Armee Wh038 Laufen Schütze Grenadier MIB
- Metal Lothorien Bowmen X3 - OOP - LOTR Warhammer Lord of the Rings X451
- Dark Horse Deluxe Classic Marvel The Fantastic Four Statue Mr. Fantastic
- RV03926 - Revell 1 32 - Fw190 A-8 Nightfighter
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers DODGE WC54 MILITAIRE ATLAS N°031 1 43 than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 Abrex Model Car DieCast 1 43 Skoda 110 L Light bluee 1973 plastic display case finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.