On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in RODEN PKROD607 R.A.F. S.E.5A W WOLSELEY VIPER MODEL KIT 1 32.
- FR11 dwarves deep 2E 2nd ed adventure module book dungeons and dragons AD&D RPG
- Lamborghini Miura Sv 1971 bluee Minichamps 1 43 400103650 Model Diecast
- Mega Large Massive Huge Lego Bundle Box 13.6 kg
- Voltron action figure panosh place world event vtg toy box nib Green Lion Pidge
- 1 18 Unimax BBI Elite Forces U.S Army Assault Platoon Squad Figures Soldiers 4
- ToyBiz Spider-Man Classics Secret Identity Spider-Man Action Figure
- Expertly built & painted 1 72 AMX-13 with SS-11 Missiles
- Top Tuning Carrera Digital 124 - Mercedes SLS AMG Gt3 - Heico like 23791
- Personalised Fathers Day Map jigsaw puzzle
- Dinky Toys 36a Armstrong Siddeley
- Mercedes Benz Sls Amg Gt3 H Nurburgring 2015 Al Faisal SPARK 1 43 SG188 Mod
- VITESSE 1 43 SCALE 294 - MERCEDES 170 VAN - BALLY AROLA
- COBI Elefant tank (Sd.Kfz.184) - construction set
- Sumo Wrestler Figure Yokozuna Kakuryu Ring-Entering Ceremony Unryu-Style
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers Planet 1 48 Grumman XF-10F-1 Jaguar 'Swing Wing' than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 TAMIYA ENZO FERRARI PLASTIC KIT finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.